Photos by Will Ragozzino
Summer 2012 Exhibitions and Projects Opening!
On Wednesday, June 13, guests were invited to the opening of the Summer 2012 Exhibitions and Projects: Caribbean: Crossroads of the World; Primary Sources: 2011-12 Artists in Residence; Illuminations: Expanding the Walls 2012; and Harlem Postcards Summer 2012. The old meets the new in this refreshing group of exhibitions with works spanning from the 1790s through 2012, including new works from this year’s artists in residence: Njideka Akunyili, Meleko Mokgosi and Xaviera Simmons.
The works on view detail rich histories and sparkling beginnings through a beautiful melange of media. What an exciting way to kick off the Summer season!
- extracurriculareducation reblogged this from studiomuseum and added:
- richardkofi reblogged this from studiomuseum
- torrid-wind reblogged this from studiomuseum
- torrid-wind likes this
- crankyskirt reblogged this from studiomuseum and added:
- metropolitankindling likes this
- studiomuseum posted this